Thursday, September 20, 2007

"Blogger" Defined

If you are an avid reader of the infamous "blogger buddies" (which include, but are not limited to: Classic Mama, The Campbell Corner, Promises Fulfilled, to name only a VERY few) you know that blogging is extremely important for relationship building, encouragement, and just plain having fun. But what of those who only post once or twice a week...I mean month...wait, a LIFETIME?? Do they actually deserve the tag "Blogger?"

And by "they" I mean "me."

8 comments:

Mrs. C said...

Officially I say "welcome"!

Emily said...

Welcome! Maybe you will get some of these husbands who just read to blog. That would be fun!

Promises said...

Welcome to the blogosphere (as I have heard it called many times)! I don't think it matters how often you post, you are now a blogger!

We look forward to reading your blog too!

Melissa said...

Yay! A boy blogger! Maybe you'll start a new trend!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Aaaaaaw, shucks, Melissa said what I was gonna say :)

Welcome anyway. I think it'll be fun to hear "from the other side" of things - you men have such unique perspectives to share :)

Hugs from the Gang to you all there.

Natalie said...

Welcome! It would be great to hear from more men. Or, would that mean we'd have to endure spitting, scratching and various bodily noises in the blogosphere? I'm not sure our little corner of the bloggy world is ready for that.

This Journey of Mine said...

Welcome! Looking forward to hearing about things from the "other" side!!!

Amelia Antwiler said...

It's such a joy to meet you!!