Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Where Have I Been?

It's said that absence make the heart grow fonder, but I'm guessing that no one has lost any sleep since I have last posted here. And if you have, I am sure it's because of something more pressing, like "Did I unplug the iron?"

Well, since my last post, quite a bit has happened. We settled on the house, we are settling into the house, and it's even getting painted. My Beloved, Classic Mama, did a sensational job of painting the living room...it is so nice. And unlike the previous house, there is actual color on the walls (which makes Classic very happy). We also painted Bubba's room a very, VERY light brown. This was a little disheartening because it is not too far from white. But the cute border and the area rug that we added make the room a boy's room. Scarlet got a rug as well, and soon will have color on her walls as well. The colors that she chose will be reminiscent of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" Not really, but it will be colorful.

All in all, despite some really stressful days and hours up to closing and moving, God has been so good to us. Buying a house is an expensive venture, but God has been and is continuing to be so good to us. Father God loves His kids. He will always love His kids. And if you are going through a rough time, whether it be financial, emotional, or physical, remember that God loves His kids...and that means YOU!! To borrow from a recent sermon on Ephesians 3:20-21, I give this encouragement: Ask and Imagine...that is all we are required to do. God takes care of the rest.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Awww. Did I mention that I like you? I do. I really, really like you.

Krazy Klingers said...

ok you two are just too cute for words!

Beautiful Grace said...

Hey, did I pass you on South Mountain Road on Tuesday afternoon? I thought it looked like you and was wondering if your new home was back in that area.

Blessings to you and your Classic Crew!! :)

The Gang's Momma! said...

Woo hoo - he's back, he's back! Yippee skippity! He's back, he's back!

Mama Keller said...

Very cool NSCH.. so glad to hear from you and thanks for the encouragement.. I'll remember that.. God is so good!!

Miss our good morning shout out!